Wednesday, April 9, 2008

What will I do if I were...

hmmm, ga tau kenapa gw bisa posting topik ini. Pasti krn gw dah puyeng dirumah gara2 libur (my lecturer can't teach today! Hooray!)

Lanjut..

If i were a woman: I'll do everything so that I can bear down many man! Muehehehehehe...Kenapa?? Kan katanya Ibu Kartini, sekarang dah jamannya emansipasi, jadinya boleh donk gw saingan ma para pria (bukan saingan ma bencong!) ~ be a superwoman to bear down superman!

If i were a man: I'll protect my woman everytime she needs my wings, so that she knows that here, your man, baby...Kekekekekekekek...But unfortunately, i'm not a man! I'm a pure woman who want someone like this to complete my life!! Meonggg...

If i were a homo: Hmm...I'll take elucidation courses to know why i can be a homo..Muehehehehehe...wise bgt ya gw??!!

If i were a mommy: I'll understand why my mom so fussy at me. I'll take care my family with my fyringpan!! Ha9. I think, this is the essential part in woman's life...to be someone who love and loved...

If i were a dad: I'll work hard so that my family won't be pinched for money...I'll protect my family however, won't let my family going mad by other...

If i were a girlfriend: I'll love my boy so much whatever he is. Pray every nite for his happiness...The happiness with or without me. I'l do everything before everything going too late to realize..

If i were a boyfriend: I'll love my girl so much whatever she is. Be her wings to protect, laugh for her even her cooky taste like trash. Hehehehehehe...mau bgt punya satu yg kyk gini! Hi9

If i were a wife: Always love my husband so much, give him everything, make him happy, happy, and happy everytime...Cherish him, hug him, kiss him everytime..Being old together, watch our past and write our future in our heart. And then die beside him with many story we've written...

If i were a husband: I'll love my wife forever and ever..Won't let her cry...Hug her everytime she's going mad...kiss her forehead when she wake up...Open the car's door only for her....T.T mauuuuuu

If i were a psychologist: I'll ensure my client be save and trust me...Not work because of money..I'll work because of I love this job very much...amin bgt deh bisa jadi psikolog!!

If i were a teacher: I'll make my own class where the kids can do everything they love...Engraft how important appreciate other...Laugh when they laugh, hug them when they cry...

Everyone wants the best for other..If i were...I'll do it!


~May~

No comments: