Thursday, July 24, 2008

Unrequited love

Somebody knows what is UNREQUITED LOVE?

....

It means cinta yang tak terbalas.

Inspired by Radith's blog and Maia's song, gw jadi mikirin hal ini.
Siapa sih yang ga tau gimana enaknya ketemu the one, and in the end we love each other??

Tapi, gimana kalo: Unrequited Love?

Somebody knows how it feels??
Tell me!

Lagi jalan ke mall, inget dy.
Lagi ngaca, inget dy.
Lagi makan, inget dy.
Lagi maen, inget dy.
Lagi mau tidur, inget dy dan berakhir dengan nangis tersedu2 di ujung bantal.
Lagi ngposting blog, inget dy *hihihihihi*

But, inilah rasanya unrequited love.
Make me can't sleep in a couple day.
In my ideal world frame, A woman loves a man, A man loves a woman, and they live happily ever after.
But, there's no a perfect ideal world here.

Some may say that unrequited love is a self sacrifice, some may say unrequited love is a stupid things.
Well, there's no right answer!

This place, where I stand with those mind, sometimes I cried for what I've done *things I called as sacrifice* , and sometimes I laugh for this stupidity.

Trust me, however painful about your unrequited love, let it be a funny story u can tell to your kids...So that u can teach them that life isn't as wonderful as a fairy tale...

Take it easy...

No comments: